Sunday, May 01, 2005

Too fuck to drunk

Sorry for all the confusion (especially you, Becca) involving the Plutonian space language on a few of the last posts....It seems that some pesky earth creature had stolen the Illudium Q-36 explosive space mod-u-la-tor and there was no loud, earth-shattering kaboom. Okay, actually what really happened is that I was fuck as drunk last time I posted and in the drop down box where it says "font", I in my happy,fuzzy-wuzzy haze, madly tippity typiting didn't realize I had selected "webdings" as the Goddamn font. For some reason Firefox doesn't recognize that font (which says something right there in itself...a browser that's smart enough not to recognize a totally useless fucking gibberish font??? Tell me that ain't the shit right there!) So, I had to dust off the old rustbucket Internet Explorer and teeter off to the old blog and lo and behold, what do I see but a bunch of goofy looking shit where my wonderful, heavily alcohol-influenced words should be. NOW I understand what Becca was pissed off about....nobody should have to spend time deciphering some idiots work who's too stupid or drunk to operate the dreaded font drop-down box correctly!!

So Becca, I apologize for being a knucklehead (also, when I edited the post back to a recognizable language, I lost the posts that were attached..GRRRRrrrrrrrr) and I promise to "endeavor to persevere"....hmmm, last time I heard that phrase it meant that the Apache were gonna make war on some unlucky white folk, lol.

I gotta go start driving my wagon in a circle yo...see you all later.