Saturday, February 12, 2005

If her name is Tennile, then what do I call you, scooter?

I just downloaded the full version of Trillian (thanks D) and man is it super nifty keen-0 bitchen'thrashin'shreddin.

So while I was setting up all the cool bells and whistles and schtuffies, my buddy Cody from Amarillo IM's me. It seems that Trillian mooshes (technical term) all your contacts together (if you use several addresses, which i do...i'm dark and mysterious) and so he was indignantly IM'ing me wanting to know just who in the heck I was. They say words like "heck" in Amarillo, it's one of the reasons I love it there, loved living there, and one day will move back. So anyways, ol' Scrody Cody-Odie proceeds to catch me up on what's been happening since we hadn't talked in a while.

It seems my buddy has a girlfriend.

It also seems that her name is "Tennile". As SOON as I saw it, I couldn't help myself....

"Dude, you are SO gonna be forever called The Captain".

Of course, his retort was immediately directed at questioning my sexuality, inasmuch as a one word comment could do. (I quickly pointed out to him that it was not I that would be, "doin the jitterbug down in muskrat land") It was at this point that my so-called friend, cordially invited me to violently introduce the aforementioned muskrat into a stinky no-no place.

Even though it WAS a Friday night, I politely declined.

Needless to say, after that it was open season on muskrat jokes, fake captain hat jokes, and a whoooooooooooole slew of "Do that to me one more time" zingers, then his patience ran out.

Pussy. lol

Anyways, I'm just starting to tap the random stream of conscienceness blithering here, so any feedback is appreciated. And to my buddy Cody with MUCH LOVE BROTHAH.....

you da caaaaaaaaaaaaptain....

Goodnight Ms.Ockmoneck, wherever you are!!